The DEC is your partner in international business development.
We organize training, seminars, and roundtables on international business issues. We can answer questions about exporting. And we can put you in touch with resources to help you sell internationally.
In conjunction with the U.S. Export Assistance Centers operated by the Department of Commerce, as well as other resources such as the Export-Import Bank of the United States and the California Centers for International Trade Development, the DEC can help Northern California companies:
- Selling, marketing and promoting your products or services to the world
- Moving your products from point A to point B - Logistics Counseling
- Transaction setup
- Financing overseas shipments
- Risk assessment and mitigation for shipments
- Insuring overseas shipments and payments
- Product adaptation to overseas markets
- Foreign Diplomacy Services with the U.S. Commercial Service
- Tapping into university resources for product R&D and market viability studies